▪ There is NO CHARGE to vendors.
▪ Vendors do not need to pre-register.
▪ Vendors begin selling at 5pm sharp until 7pm or until goods are sold out—whichever comes first. No sales before 5pm.
“When you hear the bell, you can sell.”
▪ Equipment and supplies (including tables and chairs) must be provided by vendor.
▪ Please leave your vending area as you found it—empty and free of trash.
▪ Vendor parking is on the west side of the Square. Please do not drive vehicles on the grounds. For easiest set-up, bring a cart or wagon for transporting your items to and from your vehicle.
▪ Most vendors arrive between 4 and 4:30 to pick a location and to set up their tent and/or table and chairs.
▪ No electrical outlets are available at this time. If you need an electrical outlet, please contact the Market Managers.
▪ Market will be held “rain or shine.”
For more information about the VILLAGE MARKET:
Updated June 2013